dockBoss5 is a sleek, black, adapter that converts pre-iPhone 5 dock stations into a universal charge station with audio output. dockBoss5 is compatible with any 30-pin dock and all portable devices.
Convert your old dock into a universal charge station, and play audio too.
A sleek, black adapter. Plug it into any pre-iPhone 5 dock station and charge up all phone, tablet, or portable devices in your house using the USB port. Plug your charge cable in and power up.
Want music too? Just plug in the audio jack cable. Remember, any device, not just iPhones.
DockBoss5 works with your dock's remote control.
This sleek, and handsome, adapter is smart as well. dockBoss5 is equipped to pass through the commands from your remote to pause, forward or rewind.Use the visual clues to connect the cables to the adapter and then plug them into your phone.
Sometimes the best things in life come in small packages.
i Lightweight and small, it passes high quality sound from any device. dockBoss is compatible with most iPod, iPad, or iPhone and Samsung phone too.
- Description: 1" x 1", black plastic adapter
- Top Connections: Female USB port and female 3.5mm (minijack) audio cable port
- Bottom Connection: Female 30-pin input
- Includes: (1) 3-foot black USB to micro USB cable & (1) 3-foot black 3.5mm (minijack) audio connection cable *Lightning cable not included.
- Power: 5V USB power required for charging
- Power Note: If you know your iPod system has trouble charging an iPhone or iPod Touch, or if you connect a USB cable from your dockBoss5 to your mobile device and it does not charge, your system likely outputs old, 12V Firewire charging.