Connect your iPod, MP3 Player, Cell/Mobile Phone to your JVC Radio with J-Bus CD Changer Input using this GREAT CABLE!
Simply plug in the radio specific DIN connector of
this cable into the back of your JVC J-Bus radio. At the other end of
the harness, plug in the device, such as IPOD, MP3 player, cell/mobile
phone, PSP, NDS with the 3.5mm headphone traditional audio output; and
enjoy the sound you have come to expect from your quality mobile
- This cable is 3.3ft/ 1m long with JVC connector on one end and 3.5mm male headphone jack inputs on the other.
- Play your music through yourÂ JVC head unit (must have JVC J-bus CD changer input).
- Hear your music in much better quality then other iPOD connections.
- Easily installed in your car.
- You can't connect a CD Changer to the head unit at the same time while this cable is connected.
- Just plug one end of this cable into theÂ CD changer input in the
back of yourÂ stereo and the other end to the mini jack input on the
- Control and display remain on the audio device -- the JVC headunit will NOT control or display text.
In order to use this accessory, the JVC headunit manual must indicate Aux. input option using a KS-U57 or KS-U58 adapter.
JVC stereo will not recognize or detect the cable after plugging it. You
will need to activate the correct source that is EXT IN on the JVC for
audio input from this adapter! (do not use AUX) You can do it from the
menu. Then use the SRC button to select the source. If you are not sure
how, please refer to the user manual.